Tuesday, August 16, 2005

BACK TO SCHOOL LITTLE MAGGOTS!

It is that wonderful time of the year when the house is empty durring the day, bed times come sooner, and I can tell all fuckers who do not live in my house to get the fuck out.

God bless our teachers. Thank you for putting up with the hellions of the world today. Please have patience with my child. I know he is trying, but he is all in all a good kid. Please do not be a worthless idiot who teach my kids nothing, because my son will smell you out quick. Please have high expectations of my kids, because I do and would like us to be on the same page. If you have a problem PLEASE call me, because believe I will bust his ass. But believe, if you wrong my children, you will be lucky if I can hold my wife back. We take no shit and expect none from you. We WILL smell that out quickly, and you WILL pay for it. And last but not least, god bless you for making it so I can come home on my lunch break and get my dick sucked without having kids to interupt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home