Saturday, December 17, 2005

First Day at the New Job

Man, I had a few doubts about the move, but now that I am there, I have none. Actually, I am kicking myself for not taking the opportunity a little while ago. The first thing that really hit me was the atmosphere. It has to be the most stress free environment I have ever experienced. I am back to having an actual 'cube' with lots of cabinet space, and a white board that is one of the walls. And the desk itself rises so I can stand up if I want to. I was greeted warmly by everyone, EVERYONE. Starting benefits kick ass. I get everything except medical. The gym is free. And the tunnels are perfect for taking walks. Hell, to get from the parking lot, through the tunnels, is 1.8 miles. And, due to previous jobs, I know alot of the people I work with. And I picked the right time to start. Due to xmas and new year paid holidays, my first 3 weeks will be 4 day weeks. Man I am loving this shit.

Well, type at ya later maggoteers

Maggot out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home