Thursday, June 23, 2005

Now They Can Take Your Land On a Whim

Maggotteers, if you have not yet heards about this, I urge you to read the following article:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/scotus.property.ap/index.html

OMFG. The city can deem your land required for the common good on a whim, of whoever has the most money, and you are fucked. What gives them the fucking right. Is this not what turned Billy the Kid into an outlaw (if the many movies and my half rotten skull serves me correctly)?This has to be the worste interpretation of any law that I have seen in my years. They would take my property over my dead body. Somebody's pocket got really fat over this one. Who the fuck do they think they are? This is an outrage and a travesty of American justice. Thank you Mr Clinton for appointing half of those that voted for this thing. You fools are opening a can of worms, or maggots as the case may be, there are going to be huge repercussions as a result of this ruling. A group of people need to be shot over this. The cocksuckers. I am fuming and am having trouble stringing thoughts together through the rage, and I have had most of a day to stew over this.

Mark my words, this will get bigger in the next few weeks, or it will be completely covered up and we will hear nothing more about it.

Maggot out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home